Saturday 24 May 2014

A Long Walk


In the spirit of Propeller fundraising Laura and I are going on a long walk this summer. We've purchased our walking boots and over a weekend in July we will be taking part in the Target Ovarian Cancer Trek along 25 miles of Hadrian's Wall. For those of you who know me, or have been reading this blog for a while, you'll realise that this will be a fair old challenge for me as I'm known for my love of sitting down and eating cake rather than going for eight hour walks!





By signing up to this trek Laura and I have guaranteed to raise at least £550 each. Our first instalment is of £440 is due at the end of May (wowzers has that come round fast!). So if you have a spare minute and a spare pound why not hit one of those links above and make a donation. As a thank you I shall be holding Karmic Balancing Draws over the next couple of weeks (once I'm back in the UK). To enter all you have to do is make a donation to either of our pages and send me an email to apostcardfrompromptcorner @ hotmail.co.uk (just remove those spaces in the email address) with Enter Me in the subject line and you could be on the receiving end of a small (and mostly silly - this is me after all) gift that money definitely can buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment